Owners: Tim and Amy Tibbits
Note: Lost Grove Road goes North and Powell Road Goes South at the same intersection on County A!
From Dodgeville / Mineral Point -- Head South on 151, turn Left on Cty A. In ~3 miles go Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~ 1.3 miles is our shop.
From Platteville -- Go North on 151 towards Mineral Point. Turn Right on Cty A. In ~3 miles take a Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
From Lancaster / Rewey -- Travel County A towards 151. Take a Left onto Lost Grove Rd (first left after Cty J). In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
Tibbits Archery on Facebook
Check out the Buzz of the Industry
- Popular Hang-Outs: Habitats Deer Love July 18, 2019Identifying ideal deer habitat is nearly impossible, given that whitetails roam from South America to the Yukon Territory, and nearly Read the full release. The post Popular Hang-Outs: Habitats Deer Love appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Quiver Options: Choose From 4 Styles July 16, 2019You probably spent hours choosing an ideal hunting bow after considering your options on size, price, style, weight and let-off, Read the full release. The post Quiver Options: Choose From 4 Styles appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- How to Navigate with a Map and Compass July 15, 2019GPS units and navigation apps are fantastic aids until their batteries die. If you get stuck in the woods with Read the full release. The post How to Navigate with a Map and Compass appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- What’s Hunting Pressure? July 11, 2019“What’s hunting pressure?” That’s like asking, “What’s a trophy buck?” If you ask a dozen people, you’ll likely get 12 Read the full release. The post What’s Hunting Pressure? appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Bowfishing for Snakeheads July 10, 2019Snakehead fish are big, plentiful and delicious; and you can bowfish for them all you want. Want to learn more? Read the full release. The post Bowfishing for Snakeheads appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Deer Sign? July 10, 2019Scout several locations this summer to help identify a good place to hunt opening day. Look for good deer sign, Read the full release. The post Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Deer Sign? appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- 8 Ways to Improve Your Shot June 27, 2019Being a good shot can help make you a more ethical and successful bowhunter. But precise, consistent accuracy is no Read the full release. The post 8 Ways to Improve Your Shot appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- How to Get Ready for Bow Season June 26, 2019Preparing for bow season can be a lot of work, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. Some of Read the full release. The post How to Get Ready for Bow Season appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- What is FOC? Your Questions Answered June 25, 2019To get top performance from your arrows, you must understand a term called “front of center,” or simply “FOC,” to Read the full release. The post What is FOC? Your Questions Answered appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Archery World Cup: Antalya, TurkeyANTALYA, Turkey — The 2019 World Cup series continues in Antalya, Turkey, a venue most international archers have competed at. The Hoyt Team displayed incredible talent showing mid to late season scores on the board. Brady Ellison displayed a strong performance taking him all the way to the gold medal match where he was able to […]
- Archery World Cup: Shanghai, ChinaSHANGHAI, China — The Hyundai Archery World Cup series continues in Shanghai, a location archers compete at every year. This tournament held standouts including Roberto Hernandez, So Chaewon, Brady Ellison and Kim Woojin. So Chaewon fought her way to the gold medal match, walking away successful as the World Cup champion. So Chaewon moments before she […]
- Course Record and Redding Champion!REDDING, California — The Western Classic Trail Shoot takes place every year at the Straight Arrow Bow Hunters club. Last year, they experienced a devastating fire taking out the course, targets and forest in the area. Their team worked diligently through the year accomplishing their goal, rebuilding the course. This is a special tournament to the […]
- Mother’s Day #HoytMoms2019 Bow GiveawayOfficial RulesNO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.These Rules exempt Hoyt Archery, Inc. (“Hoyt”) and other persons from liability or limit their liability, specify the jurisdiction for the resolution of disputes, and contain other important provisions. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and […]
- Archery World Cup: Medellin, ColombiaMEDELLIN, Colombia — The first Hyundai Archery World Cup of the season took place this past weekend in Medellin, Colombia. Many standouts including Brady Ellison, Sara Lopez and Mike Schloesser who all won their respective division as well as punched their ticket to the World Cup Final this Fall.Brady Ellison and World Cup first timer […]
- On Top at the First Dakota ClassicYANKTON, South Dakota — The First Dakota Classic attracted archers from around the globe to come compete at the NFAA headquarters. Some archers trekked through snow and ice in an unexpected April storm. The Classic holds a unique format with the qualification round consisting of 4 ends of 5 arrows shot at 3 distances, beginning […]
- Golden in the Arizona HeatPHOENIX, Arizona — Arizona Cup, the first stage of the United States Archery Team qualifier event series. Each USAT event runs a similar schedule with archers having an official practice, qualification and elimination day. This tournament held back to back events with Olympic trials leading up to it and World Archery Championship Trials kicking off […]
- NFAA Indoor NationalsCINCINNATI, Ohio — NFAA Indoor Nationals is held this year in Cincinnati, OH and next year will move back to it’s famous location, Louisville, KY. This event attracts archers from across the globe to shoot at the unique blue and white 5 spot target face. After two days of shooting, archers meet at the finals […]
- Vegas ChampionsLAS VEGAS, Nevada — The Vegas Shoot is a world level event hosting archers, beginner to professional, from across the globe. Topping registration this year at 3,767. Among them, Sara Lopez and Chaewon So, finished the tournament with a perfect 900 score. This was the first time in history two women forced a shoot-off with […]
- Indoor World Series Final: Las VegasLAS VEGAS, Nevada — The Indoor World Series has come to an end with the Finals taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada. During this same weekend, these finalists are also competing at The Vegas Shoot. Each event holding their own unique style and tournament pressure. Congratulations to these Team Hoyt finalists. Kris Schaff (GOLD) on the […]
- Elk hunting is not a far fetched dream, it simply takes the desire to want to do it.By Ryan Johnson, Bowtech Pro Staff Chances are, if you’re a bowhunter, you fall in to one of two categories: an elk hunting junky or someone who’s always dreamed about elk hunting. If you find yourself in the first category, please let me know if you want to start a support group, we can drown […]
- 2019 Bowtech Launch: Realm SR6 & SS ReviewBy Jon E. Silks Gear Testing Editor – Petersen’s Bowhunting Magazine The expert reviews keep rolling in! “Shooting the SR6 was a pleasure – they could have named it the SR6 SS.” “Shooting the Realm SS in the smooth setting will have you questioning the draw-weight setting. It is extremely easy to draw front […]
- Bowhunting World First Look and Field Test: 2019 Bowtech Realm SSJACE BAUSERMAN PUTS HIS HANDS ON THE NEW 2019 REALM SS AND GIVES YOU A FIRST LOOK AT THE SMOOTHEST BOW KNOWN TO MANKIND. By Jace Bauserman – Editor In Chief: Bowhunting World “Shoot this bow once — just once — and it will instantly make you happy. Bowtech wanted smooth … well, mission accomplished. […]
- Bowhunting World: 10 Best Budget Bows for 2018By: Easton Ames: Author – Bowhunting World/ Archery Business Value comes in many forms, and there’s certainly no reason to go broke buying a new rig. Today’s mid-priced models are simply designed to perform. Whether you’re a farmland deer hunter or a backcountry elk addict, here are 10 budget bows you can trust… BOWTECH FUEL […]
- PETERSEN’S BOWHUNTING – ATA 2018 TOP NEW BOWSBy Jon E. Silks Gear Testing Editor – Petersen’s Bowhunting Magazine You may have heard whispers in the wind, talk around the water cooler or some hint of a special introduction from Bowtech. Well, the wait is over, and the 2018 Realm has burst onto the scene looking to claim its place among the […]
- Field & Stream | Best New Compound Bows from the 2018 ATA ShowBy Scott Bestul Field & Stream Each January, the archery and bowhunting industry converges for the annual Archery Trade Association show. This is where most of the new products for the following season are debuted. The convention hall is surrounded by shooting lanes, giving us a chance to try all the year’s top new […]
- Spot and Stalk Javelina in Arizonaby: Jon Yokely, Bowtech Pro Staff Octobers in Arizona are always slow for a bowhunter! My friend Tiger and I decided to go and purchase an over the counter javelina tag on the Hualapai Indian Res. This is a tough hunt but with some really hard work and little luck it can produce. The first […]
- High Plains Pronghornby: Steve Lamb, Bowtech Pro Staff Wyoming, in my opinion, is the indisputable promise land for pronghorn antelope. In early June 2017, I was primarily focused on brief 3-photo images on my trail camera of a great whitetail buck. I focused a lot of energy on returning to check the camera every two weeks, completely […]
- Arrow Vanes – New Bully Vanes with ultra-stiff design for high speed stabilityEaston, the premier archery arrow brand since 1922 has introduced NEW BULLY Arrow VANES. Bully Vanes feature a new ultra-stiff material in a compact design for superior broadhead control with exceptional durability and easy tuning. Bully Vanes use a unique combination stiff construction and profile to stabilize all types of broadheads for improved accuracy. The […]
- Easton Arrows Made In USASummer might be a time when many outdoorsmen are thinking more about fishing than hunting, but at Easton’s Utah plant, hunting arrow production is in full swing this time of year. “The machines are pretty much running full time as we prepare to meet bowhunter demand during the busy summer selling season” said Clay Henderson, […]
- My Father’s Daughter – Sierra Langbell Spring Bear Hunt When I was a little girl I heard someone else telling a story about my father shooting a bear with a bow. I imagined this huge dramatic scene and I was in awe. I knew that someday I wanted to do something dangerous and extreme like that. Fast forward 25 years and my biggest […]
- Team Easton Sweeps Medals in Shanghai- Unstoppable on World Cup TourTeam Easton shooters accomplished another total sweep of every individual medal at the second leg of the World Archery World Cup, this time in Shanghai, China this past weekend. Sweeping every podium position in both compound and recurve, Easton shooters also set new World Records with the invincible Easton X10. Korea’s LEE Woo Seok and […]
- PROCOMP – Affordable, High-Performance Compound Target ArrowShooters looking for world class performance that won’t break the budget now have a better choice- the world-competition proven Easton PROCOMP is shipping now, worldwide. Thoroughly tested and podium proven at the highest levels by competitors like World Champions Steve Anderson and Braden Gellenthein, PROCOMP uses Easton’s superior high-modulus carbon A/C construction to create […]
- Cameron Hanes – ConsistencyCheck out the new video from Cameron Hanes – Consistency. Sun up to sun down, it’s all about punching that time clock and putting in the work while the world sleeps Cameron Hanes is no stranger to hard work and despite what some may think, his journey to becoming one of the most recognized Bowhunter […]
- Easton Carbon Arrows Tops With Bowhunting World ReadersUSA manufacturer was chosen by bowhunters as the most-favored carbon arrow by the readers of Bowhunting World magazine. In the annual reader survey conducted by Bowhunting World, more bowhunters selected Easton as the leading carbon shaft for big-game pursuits, earning the company a Gold Award for 2019. “For nearly 100 years, Easton has been producing arrows with […]
- Pay For Hunting Tags, Not LuggageEaston travel rollers hold your bows and your gear, eliminating the need for an extra bow case when traveling. As a result, the Deluxe 3915 and 3615 Compound/Recurve Roller Bow Cases protect as well as a hard case. Additionally, the cases are airline size-compliant while offering plenty of room for clothing and accessories needed by […]
- Recurve Stabilizer Choices- Narrowing the PossibilitiesBy George Tekmitchov, Easton Sr Engineer/Target Product Manager There are dozens of options for stabilizer selection for recurve (and compound) bows, in literally thousands of different combinations. It can be very confusing! Let’s take a look at the general trends and goals of top shooters choosing specific stabilizer configurations, specifically for recurve. As we […]
- The Vegas Shoot 2019 Won with SuperDrive 27 ArrowsSergio Pagni Takes $53,000 Prize at The Vegas Shoot With SuperDrive 27 Arrows Las Vegas, Nevada—Sergio Pagni beat-out 23 other archers in the largest shootdown ever to take the compound open championship at the 53rd Vegas Shoot 2019. “I feel great. At the beginning of the week, I said I was confident in my shot […]