Owners: Tim and Amy Tibbits
Note: Lost Grove Road goes North and Powell Road Goes South at the same intersection on County A!
From Dodgeville / Mineral Point -- Head South on 151, turn Left on Cty A. In ~3 miles go Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~ 1.3 miles is our shop.
From Platteville -- Go North on 151 towards Mineral Point. Turn Right on Cty A. In ~3 miles take a Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
From Lancaster / Rewey -- Travel County A towards 151. Take a Left onto Lost Grove Rd (first left after Cty J). In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
Tibbits Archery on Facebook
Check out the Buzz of the Industry
- What’s Fair Chase? April 2, 2020The natural world is built upon prey-and-predator relationships. In the bowhunting world, bowhunters are the predators and their prey includes Read the full release. The post What’s Fair Chase? appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Tips for Cooking Wild Turkey March 31, 2020Shooting a wild turkey with a bow is challenging. But preparing it so it’s moist and delicious might be even Read the full release. The post Tips for Cooking Wild Turkey appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Tricky Business: Shot Placement on Turkeys March 26, 2020Shot placement is everything in bowhunting, and bowhunters must always aim for quick and ethical kills. That usually means hitting Read the full release. The post Tricky Business: Shot Placement on Turkeys appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- How to Find Turkeys to Hunt March 25, 2020Before you can call a strutting tom into bow range, you have to find turkeys to hunt. Here are the Read the full release. The post How to Find Turkeys to Hunt appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Female Bowhunting Mentors are Rare and Valuable, so Be One! March 24, 2020Female bowhunting mentors are a niche group with an important job. They’re tasked with – and held accountable for – Read the full release. The post Female Bowhunting Mentors are Rare and Valuable, so Be One! appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- The 7-Month Plan: Beginner to Bowhunter by Fall March 19, 2020Bowhunting is fun, challenging, and great for conservation. If you’re leaning toward becoming a bowhunter, consider these 10 reasons to Read the full release. The post The 7-Month Plan: Beginner to Bowhunter by Fall appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- S3DA Promotes Lifelong Archery and Bowhunting Participation March 17, 2020Increasing the hunting population is a priority for hunter-based organizations, and few groups offer a better pipeline for license-buying conservationists Read the full release. The post S3DA Promotes Lifelong Archery and Bowhunting Participation appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Meet Your North American Wild Turkeys March 12, 2020Spring is near, and turkey season will soon open for bowhunters. Turkeys cover most of North America, ranging from parts Read the full release. The post Meet Your North American Wild Turkeys appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Dominate the 3D Course with These Tips March 11, 2020The typical archery range is flat, with targets set at exact distances. In contrast, 3D archery takes the range into Read the full release. The post Dominate the 3D Course with These Tips appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- 5 Things To Do When Prepping Your Bow This SeasonBowhunting is here. Don’t let all your hard work get ruined because you didn’t take ten minutes now to shore up the little things that ultimately make a big difference when prepping your bow.
- Elk hunting is not a far fetched dream, it simply takes the desire to want to do it.By Ryan Johnson, Bowtech Pro Staff Chances are, if you’re a bowhunter, you fall in to one of two categories: an elk hunting junky or someone who’s always dreamed about elk hunting. If you find yourself in the first category, please let me know if you want to start a support group, we can drown […]
- 2019 Bowtech Launch: Realm SR6 & SS ReviewBy Jon E. Silks Gear Testing Editor – Petersen’s Bowhunting Magazine The expert reviews keep rolling in! “Shooting the SR6 was a pleasure – they could have named it the SR6 SS.” “Shooting the Realm SS in the smooth setting will have you questioning the draw-weight setting. It is extremely easy to draw front […]
- Bowhunting World First Look and Field Test: 2019 Bowtech Realm SSJACE BAUSERMAN PUTS HIS HANDS ON THE NEW 2019 REALM SS AND GIVES YOU A FIRST LOOK AT THE SMOOTHEST BOW KNOWN TO MANKIND. By Jace Bauserman – Editor In Chief: Bowhunting World “Shoot this bow once — just once — and it will instantly make you happy. Bowtech wanted smooth … well, mission accomplished. […]
- Bowhunting World: 10 Best Budget Bows for 2018By: Easton Ames: Author – Bowhunting World/ Archery Business Value comes in many forms, and there’s certainly no reason to go broke buying a new rig. Today’s mid-priced models are simply designed to perform. Whether you’re a farmland deer hunter or a backcountry elk addict, here are 10 budget bows you can trust… BOWTECH FUEL […]
- PETERSEN’S BOWHUNTING – ATA 2018 TOP NEW BOWSBy Jon E. Silks Gear Testing Editor – Petersen’s Bowhunting Magazine You may have heard whispers in the wind, talk around the water cooler or some hint of a special introduction from Bowtech. Well, the wait is over, and the 2018 Realm has burst onto the scene looking to claim its place among the […]
- Field & Stream | Best New Compound Bows from the 2018 ATA ShowBy Scott Bestul Field & Stream Each January, the archery and bowhunting industry converges for the annual Archery Trade Association show. This is where most of the new products for the following season are debuted. The convention hall is surrounded by shooting lanes, giving us a chance to try all the year’s top new […]
- Spot and Stalk Javelina in Arizonaby: Jon Yokely, Bowtech Pro Staff Octobers in Arizona are always slow for a bowhunter! My friend Tiger and I decided to go and purchase an over the counter javelina tag on the Hualapai Indian Res. This is a tough hunt but with some really hard work and little luck it can produce. The first […]