Owners: Tim and Amy Tibbits
Note: Lost Grove Road goes North and Powell Road Goes South at the same intersection on County A!
From Dodgeville / Mineral Point -- Head South on 151, turn Left on Cty A. In ~3 miles go Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~ 1.3 miles is our shop.
From Platteville -- Go North on 151 towards Mineral Point. Turn Right on Cty A. In ~3 miles take a Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
From Lancaster / Rewey -- Travel County A towards 151. Take a Left onto Lost Grove Rd (first left after Cty J). In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
Tibbits Archery on Facebook
Check out the Buzz of the Industry
- Understanding the Specs on Compound Bows January 22, 2020Buying a new bow is tons of fun! The latest bow models are arriving at archery shops, and they offer Read the full release. The post Understanding the Specs on Compound Bows appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Your Guide to a DIY Bowhunting Adventure January 21, 2020After dissecting your gear list and studying maps for months, you watch in awe as the sun unveils an entirely Read the full release. The post Your Guide to a DIY Bowhunting Adventure appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Predator Hunting: Setups for Success January 17, 2020It’s January in the Midwest. Most deer seasons have ended, and winter’s lethargy threatens. What’s a bowhunter to do? Hunt Read the full release. The post Predator Hunting: Setups for Success appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- How to Store Hunting Gear January 16, 2020The early mornings, late nights, long sits and endless walks never get old during bowhunting season. But once it’s over, Read the full release. The post How to Store Hunting Gear appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Lessons Learned this Bow Season January 15, 2020Each bow season is an opportunity to learn and become a little better at bowhunting. In this video, Greg Clements Read the full release. The post Lessons Learned this Bow Season appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- 5 Ways to Extend Hunting Season through February January 14, 2020If you’ve wished for a year-round hunting season, we’ve got good news: Hunting opportunities abound, even during January and February. Read the full release. The post 5 Ways to Extend Hunting Season through February appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Evaluate Your 2019 Bowhunting Season Before You Forget December 19, 2019How was your bowhunting season? Before spitting out a “good,” “great,” or “could’ve been better,” carefully review your season. Did Read the full release. The post Evaluate Your 2019 Bowhunting Season Before You Forget appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Try These Archery Activities This Winter December 17, 2019Fall’s colors have disappeared beneath a blanket of white, and you’re feeling winter’s blues. The rut is over, too, but Read the full release. The post Try These Archery Activities This Winter appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Escape the Cold to These Bowhunting Destinations December 12, 2019In many areas across whitetail country, bow season is still open. But the magic of the rut is over. And Read the full release. The post Escape the Cold to These Bowhunting Destinations appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- 5 Things To Do When Prepping Your Bow This SeasonBowhunting is here. Don’t let all your hard work get ruined because you didn’t take ten minutes now to shore up the little things that ultimately make a big difference when prepping your bow.
- Elk hunting is not a far fetched dream, it simply takes the desire to want to do it.By Ryan Johnson, Bowtech Pro Staff Chances are, if you’re a bowhunter, you fall in to one of two categories: an elk hunting junky or someone who’s always dreamed about elk hunting. If you find yourself in the first category, please let me know if you want to start a support group, we can drown […]
- 2019 Bowtech Launch: Realm SR6 & SS ReviewBy Jon E. Silks Gear Testing Editor – Petersen’s Bowhunting Magazine The expert reviews keep rolling in! “Shooting the SR6 was a pleasure – they could have named it the SR6 SS.” “Shooting the Realm SS in the smooth setting will have you questioning the draw-weight setting. It is extremely easy to draw front […]
- Bowhunting World First Look and Field Test: 2019 Bowtech Realm SSJACE BAUSERMAN PUTS HIS HANDS ON THE NEW 2019 REALM SS AND GIVES YOU A FIRST LOOK AT THE SMOOTHEST BOW KNOWN TO MANKIND. By Jace Bauserman – Editor In Chief: Bowhunting World “Shoot this bow once — just once — and it will instantly make you happy. Bowtech wanted smooth … well, mission accomplished. […]
- Bowhunting World: 10 Best Budget Bows for 2018By: Easton Ames: Author – Bowhunting World/ Archery Business Value comes in many forms, and there’s certainly no reason to go broke buying a new rig. Today’s mid-priced models are simply designed to perform. Whether you’re a farmland deer hunter or a backcountry elk addict, here are 10 budget bows you can trust… BOWTECH FUEL […]
- PETERSEN’S BOWHUNTING – ATA 2018 TOP NEW BOWSBy Jon E. Silks Gear Testing Editor – Petersen’s Bowhunting Magazine You may have heard whispers in the wind, talk around the water cooler or some hint of a special introduction from Bowtech. Well, the wait is over, and the 2018 Realm has burst onto the scene looking to claim its place among the […]
- Field & Stream | Best New Compound Bows from the 2018 ATA ShowBy Scott Bestul Field & Stream Each January, the archery and bowhunting industry converges for the annual Archery Trade Association show. This is where most of the new products for the following season are debuted. The convention hall is surrounded by shooting lanes, giving us a chance to try all the year’s top new […]
- Spot and Stalk Javelina in Arizonaby: Jon Yokely, Bowtech Pro Staff Octobers in Arizona are always slow for a bowhunter! My friend Tiger and I decided to go and purchase an over the counter javelina tag on the Hualapai Indian Res. This is a tough hunt but with some really hard work and little luck it can produce. The first […]
- Team Easton Dominating World Indoor Series- with One Event to GoThe World Indoor Series is the World Archery Federation’s latest evolution of what started as the Indoor World Cup a decade ago. The annual series replaces the biannual World Indoor Championship with a circuit of six events that span the globe. Locations such as Macau, Luxembourg, Sydney, Rome and Nimes, France make access to qualification […]
- 2020- A Landmark Year in Target Archery2020 kicks off a new decade, and there are a mind-spinning number of events that will take place in the decade ahead, from Easton’s 100th anniversary, to Olympic Games in Tokyo this year, Paris in 2024, and Los Angeles in 2028. 2020 itself has already kicked off with one of the most frenetic international competition […]
- Target Compound At A Crossroads- New Plans for the Future from World Archeryby George Tekmitchov The compound bow has been a game changer ever since its introduction in the late 1960’s. It relatively quickly gained acceptance for bowhunting and for American recreational archery. However, it took more than 20 years for compound to be accepted at the global levels of the sport of target archery. Target compound, […]
- Easton Deluxe Roller Bag in Shoot On’s Holiday Gift GuideThanks Shoot-On, For featuring our Roller Bow Case in your gift guide. Read the full Article Here. Easton Deluxe Recurve/Compound Roller Bow Case – Transporting bows and arrows safely (for the equipment and for us) can be challenging. For years we’ve “tossed them in the back” of the truck or whatever conveyance we had to get […]
- Team Easton Sweeps Gold in MacauWorld Indoor Series kicks off with perfect scores and incredible performances with Easton X23’s and X10’s The 2020 indoor season is off to a roaring start after the first of six legs of the World Indoor Series. The first stage in Macau saw an incredible performance from Team Easton. Last year, the World Archery federation […]
- Bowhunting Elk: 30 year friend shipRudy Wigton with his Public Land Bull Public Land Elk Hunt – David DeAustin I’ve known Rudy Wigton for close to 30 years. We grew up together in Southwestern Minnesota and used to skateboard together. I grew up with archery in my life, so when I moved to Utah and found elk hunting, I simply […]
- Team Easton Sweeps Japan Nationals- Major Step to Tokyo Olympic GamesJapan Nationals highlight successful younger talent development ahead of final selection for Tokyo Games home team The 61st All-Japan National Championship took place October 25-27 in Kakegawa, in east-central Japan. Unprecedented media attention accompanied this installment of the annual event, with widespread interest in the process for the selection of Japan’s representatives to the Tokyo […]
- BOWHUNTING ELK: TWO PUBLIC LAND BULLS IN 37 HRSMost folks don’t realize that the success rate for an OTC archery elk hunt in the state of Colorado, and many other western states, hovers around the 7% mark. The post BOWHUNTING ELK: TWO PUBLIC LAND BULLS IN 37 HRS appeared first on Easton Archery.
- Technical Guide to Setting Up the Easton RX-7 Arrow ShaftEaston’s new RX-7 arrow shafts are proving to be one of the most popular and accurate new indoor arrows in history- both recurve and compound shooters are seeing great results, because it allows using the biggest possible arrow (within World Archery maximum diameter regulations) while still getting a perfect tune with a lighter point. […]
- Team Easton Sweeps Archery World Cup Final ChampionshipsMoscow, Russia The top archers of the 2019 World Cup season converged on Moscow for the 2019 World Cup Final, and Team Easton shooters once again proved their mettle, sweeping the Gold medals in all four categories, men’s and women’s recurve and compound. Men’s Recurve gold medalist Brady Ellison (USA) capped an astronomical season […]