Owners: Tim and Amy Tibbits
Note: Lost Grove Road goes North and Powell Road Goes South at the same intersection on County A!
From Dodgeville / Mineral Point -- Head South on 151, turn Left on Cty A. In ~3 miles go Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~ 1.3 miles is our shop.
From Platteville -- Go North on 151 towards Mineral Point. Turn Right on Cty A. In ~3 miles take a Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
From Lancaster / Rewey -- Travel County A towards 151. Take a Left onto Lost Grove Rd (first left after Cty J). In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
Tibbits Archery on Facebook
Check out the Buzz of the Industry
- State Hunting Regulations: Know Before You Go September 19, 2018Think back to your hunter safety class. Your instructor taught about harvest limits, season dates, orange vests, legal weapons and Read the full release. The post State Hunting Regulations: Know Before You Go appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Understanding Eye Dominance and Draw Length September 19, 2018Buying a bow is all about fit and feel. Shooting your bow should feel natural, like an extension of your Read the full release. The post Understanding Eye Dominance and Draw Length appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- 7 Reasons to Recruit Adults to Bowhunt September 13, 2018Although recruiting children to the sport of bowhunting is fantastic, we must not forget about a more capable and approachable Read the full release. The post 7 Reasons to Recruit Adults to Bowhunt appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- How to Get Invited Back to Hunt September 11, 2018When you’re learning to bowhunt, you will benefit leaps and bounds from hunting with an experienced partner. Even if you’re Read the full release. The post How to Get Invited Back to Hunt appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Choose Certified Deer-Attractant Scents to Reduce CWD Risks September 6, 2018With archery season upon us, you’re probably zooming in and out of archery stores to buy broadheads, lighted nocks, bowstring Read the full release. The post Choose Certified Deer-Attractant Scents to Reduce CWD Risks appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Gear Up for Bowhunting September 5, 2018Organizing gear is a preseason ritual for bowhunters. It involves bow tuning, screwing on new broadheads, changing headlamp batteries, and Read the full release. The post Gear Up for Bowhunting appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Forest Bathing: Woods Provide Healthy Benefits September 4, 2018The sun burns orange through the smoky haze of wildfire season. I step out of the truck and breathe in Read the full release. The post Forest Bathing: Woods Provide Healthy Benefits appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Pep Talk: Yes, YOU can Field Dress a Deer! August 30, 2018Few people truly want to field dress deer, but if you arrow one you’re obligated to clean it and eat Read the full release. The post Pep Talk: Yes, YOU can Field Dress a Deer! appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- How to Practice for Ground-Blind Hunting August 29, 2018Ground blinds put you at eye level with animals, which makes for exciting hunts. They’re also effective for getting close Read the full release. The post How to Practice for Ground-Blind Hunting appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Schloesser wins World Field to complete Triple-crownA Hoyt Podium sweep for the compound men. Mike Schloesser ear to ear with his GOLD medal beside Nico Wiener (SILVER) and Steve Anderson (BRONZE).CORTINA, Italy - The 2018 World Field Championships finished up today in the mountains of Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy. World Field consisted of Marked and Unmarked rounds on the course finishing with an Elimination […]
- Golden in LegnicaYasemin Anagoz met Maja Jager in the Finals taking it to a 5-5 draw forcing a shoot-off. Anagoz with a strong 10 taking the GOLD!LEGNICA, Poland - The European Archery Championships brought tough competition to the field as teams were competing to qualify for the European Games which will be held in Minsk, Belarus on […]
- Team Hoyt Dominates Buckeye ClassicDUBLIN, Ohio - Team Hoyt returned to Dublin for the Buckeye Classic which concluded the 2018 USAT circuit. This tournament determined final standings for the 2019 United States Archery Team and was the second stage of the U.S. Team Trials for the World Archery Championships and Pan Am Games. The weekend consisted of a 72 […]
- US National Target Championships and US OpenDUBLIN, Ohio - For the 134th time, archers from around the United States gathered on one field to compete in the National Target Championships. After two days of shooting and two rounds of 72 arrows, National Champions were crowned and Hoyt shooters took more than their share of US National Target Gold Medals. Additionally, Hoyt […]
- Tazza, Hempen Win Shooters of the YearCULLMAN, Alabama - The 2018 3D Season has come to a close. With the last arrows shot at the ASA Classic, the final standings are in and it’s no surprise to see Hoyt Shooters Tony Tazza and Brady Hempen take home the Shooter of Year trophies. Tazza finished the ASA tour with 3 first place finishes […]
- Mr. Perfect is Flawless in BerlinMike Schloesser with his Hoyt Prevail in hand making it look easy on his way to a number one qualifying finish and Gold Medal.BERLIN, Germany - Stage four of the World Cup is in the books. It was the last stage before the finals, giving shooters one last chance to qualify for the finals, which […]
- Rain Can’t Stop Tazza and Hockman at ASAMETROPOLIS, Illinois - Rain, floods and mud didn’t phase Hoyt Pro Shooters Tony Tazza and Pam Hockman who both finished on the top spot of the podium, taking home the prize money and the bragging rights. Tazza, currently leading the Shooter of the Year race by almost 20 points, went into the shoot-off in third place […]
- Lopez, Anderson Battle for Gold at World Cup in Salt Lake CitySALT LAKE CITY, Utah - Unforgiving heat and relentless winds made for extremely difficult shooting conditions at the World Cup in Salt Lake City, but Hoyt shooters Sara Lopez and Linda Ochoa-Anderson stood out and earned the right to shoot for Gold in the women’s compound division. Both shooters were impressive in the tough conditions, […]
- Hoyt Shooters Gold Rush SoCalCHULA VISTA, California - Team Hoyt shooters were on their A-game at the SoCal Showdown, taking home all the Gold Medals and 9 out of 12 total medals.Hoyt Pro, Matt Sullivan, beat the top ranked archer in the world to win gold in men’s compound, making it two in a row after his gold medal […]
- Anderson, Ellison and Koehl Finish Top in FieldDARRINGTON, Washington - The 2018 National Field Championships and U.S. World Field Team Trials were held in Darrington, Washington with archer’s testing their skills on one of the most beautiful archery ranges in the country. Field archery is much different than most other target competitions because of the varied terrain and distances shot in a field […]
- PETERSEN’S BOWHUNTING – ATA 2018 TOP NEW BOWSBy Jon E. Silks Gear Testing Editor – Petersen’s Bowhunting Magazine You may have heard whispers in the wind, talk around the water cooler or some hint of a special introduction from Bowtech. Well, the wait is over, and the 2018 Realm has burst onto the scene looking to claim its place among the […]
- Field & Stream | Best New Compound Bows from the 2018 ATA ShowBy Scott Bestul Field & Stream Each January, the archery and bowhunting industry converges for the annual Archery Trade Association show. This is where most of the new products for the following season are debuted. The convention hall is surrounded by shooting lanes, giving us a chance to try all the year’s top new […]
- Spot and Stalk Javelina in Arizonaby: Jon Yokely, Bowtech Pro Staff Octobers in Arizona are always slow for a bowhunter! My friend Tiger and I decided to go and purchase an over the counter javelina tag on the Hualapai Indian Res. This is a tough hunt but with some really hard work and little luck it can produce. The first […]
- High Plains Pronghornby: Steve Lamb, Bowtech Pro Staff Wyoming, in my opinion, is the indisputable promise land for pronghorn antelope. In early June 2017, I was primarily focused on brief 3-photo images on my trail camera of a great whitetail buck. I focused a lot of energy on returning to check the camera every two weeks, completely […]
- What to carry in your backcountry packHeading out on a backcountry hunt? Bowtech’s brother-sister team Ryan Hay and Krissy Knox take an in-depth look inside their backcountry packs. What you need to know before you head off the grid. Topics covered: Safety Shelter Hunting needs Food & Water
- 2017 Montana Speed Goatby: Kenny Hollingsworth, Pro Staff It was finally time! August 2017 rolled around and it was time to head to the airport for Billings, Montana. I was returning to hunt antelope with one of my favorite outfitters once again. Dave Nelson of Nelson Outfitters. This was to be my first hunt of the year, after […]
- Tips for Scouting Camera Set Up and Useby: Toby & Samantha Gangler, Bowtech Ambassadors If you’re like us, you may not have a lot of extra time to spend hiking and scouting for elk. If you’re hunting on public ground, you’ll be competing with fellow hunters and you’re going to need every advantage you can find to get an arrow in the […]
- Pro Tips on Improving Your Accuracy from Tim GillinghamBowtech Pro Shooter Tim Gillingham has some tips to help you improve your accuracy. Do you get left and rights? Do you have a solid anchor point? Ever wonder how your grip impacts your shot? Tim covers all of these during an interview with Lucas Cooney on ArcheryTalk.com.
- How Arrows Are Made – A brief look at the Easton Archery factoryHow Arrows Are Made. A look inside the Easton Archery factory in Salt Lake City at how carbon-aluminium competition arrows are made. The post How Arrows Are Made – A brief look at the Easton Archery factory appeared first on Easton Archery.
- NASP Genesis Arrow – The Most Popular Beginner Arrow in the WorldNASP Genesis Arrow – Go to NASP Website The post NASP Genesis Arrow – The Most Popular Beginner Arrow in the World appeared first on Easton Archery.
- Easton NASP Academic Archer Program Enrolls 25,266 StudentsEaston NASP Academic Archer Program Enrolls 25,266 Students In November of 2015, National NASP® leadership and a group of NASP® educators and students met to discuss ways to further enhance the then 15 year old program. One recommendation was to establish a uniform incentive and recognition format to recognize and promote academic achievement for participating […]
- NASP Sample Score CardNASP Score Card Download a copy of the NASP Official Score Card The post NASP Sample Score Card appeared first on Easton Archery.
- NASP Scoring ProtocolNASP Scoring Protocol The purpose of this video is to demonstrate the proper scoring protocol for National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP) competitions. It is important to teach and practice this process with your archers so they can complete it quickly and accurately, and to make sure that scoring is consistent for all competitions. […]