Owners: Tim and Amy Tibbits
Note: Lost Grove Road goes North and Powell Road Goes South at the same intersection on County A!
From Dodgeville / Mineral Point -- Head South on 151, turn Left on Cty A. In ~3 miles go Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~ 1.3 miles is our shop.
From Platteville -- Go North on 151 towards Mineral Point. Turn Right on Cty A. In ~3 miles take a Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
From Lancaster / Rewey -- Travel County A towards 151. Take a Left onto Lost Grove Rd (first left after Cty J). In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
Tibbits Archery on Facebook
Check out the Buzz of the Industry
- Watch these Great Online Hunting Shows for Free! December 13, 2018The internet opens doors to free educational shows about hunting and conservation. When you have some downtime, watch these online Read the full release. The post Watch these Great Online Hunting Shows for Free! appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- 6 Tips to Help You Bag a Late-Season Buck December 11, 2018It’s not over ‘til it’s over. Although some states have wrapped up hunting season, many folks still have the opportunity Read the full release. The post 6 Tips to Help You Bag a Late-Season Buck appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- You Filled Your Hunting Tags. Now What? December 6, 2018Congratulations – you notched your tag! It’s been burning a hole in your pocket for months. Hunting season consumed you. Read the full release. The post You Filled Your Hunting Tags. Now What? appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Ground Hunting Tips December 5, 2018Treestands are an effective hunting tool, but they’re not the only option while pursuing whitetail deer. The Hunting Public team Read the full release. The post Ground Hunting Tips appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- What Do White-tailed Deer Eat During the Winter? December 4, 2018Winter is a rough season with its blustery winds and icy temperatures, especially for wildlife. People can choose to stay Read the full release. The post What Do White-tailed Deer Eat During the Winter? appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Late Season Tactics for Bowhunters November 29, 2018Late-season bowhunting means battling cold weather and targeting pressured deer that have outwitted hunters all season. Although filling the freezer Read the full release. The post Late Season Tactics for Bowhunters appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- How to Find Hunting Spots on Public Land November 28, 2018Public land has too much hunter pressure. There’s no deer on public land – it’s not worth it. Deer are Read the full release. The post How to Find Hunting Spots on Public Land appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Rock Christmas with Hunting Gifts for Under $50! November 27, 2018Are you searching for the perfect Christmas gift for friends, family members or a significant other? Stop racking your brain. Read the full release. The post Rock Christmas with Hunting Gifts for Under $50! appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Cooking Venison 101 November 21, 2018Sharing your harvest with family and friends is always rewarding. If you’re excited to cook up your hard-earned venison, be Read the full release. The post Cooking Venison 101 appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Golden Across the USATeam Hoyt archers met on the field at their respective regional events this past weekend. The Midwest Open held in Peoria, IL consisted of a two day event including both the NFAA five spot target and Vegas face. Paul Tedford walked away with a win after an intense final shoot-off. Out west, the Idaho Open […]
- Indoor World Series: MacauMACAU, China — The second stage of the Indoor World Series was the first international indoor tournament to take place in China. Mike Schloesser, Mr. Perfect, met Rajat Chauhan in the GOLD final. Schloesser came out on top with a match of 147-146. Schloesser (GOLD)Rajat Chauhan (SILVER) and Mike Schloesser (GOLD) both with Prevail in hand.Oh Jin […]
- Indoor World Series: LuxembourgSTRASSEN, Luxembourg — The first stage of the Indoor Archery World Series was held in Luxembourg at the GT Open. Team Hoyt walked away with many standouts including 14 year old Casey Kaufhold (USA). Kaufhold topped qualification with a shattering 589/600 and now holds the cadet world record at 18 meters. Climbing her way to […]
- JVD Open, Kings of ArcheryEINDHOVEN, Netherlands — The JVD Open, Kings of Archery tournament consists of 90 scoring arrows and an intense shoot-off to determine the winner. Team Hoyt swept the podium for Compound Men and displayed other outstanding performances. Winner, Paul Tedford stands tall on top of the podium beside teammates Jean-Philippe Boulch (SILVER) and Steve Anderson (BRONZE). All three […]
- NOTICE: FREE WARRANTY REPLACEMENT 2018 #3 CARBON RX-1 ZT TURBO CAMAt Hoyt, building the highest-quality archery products in the world is job number one. Not only do we have industry-leading product testing standards before a product is ever approved to go to market, but we also continue to test products in the field to ensure that our exacting standards are being met and that our […]
- Lopez Wins Fourth World Cup Final TitleSAMSUN, Turkey — The top eight archers from each division, comprised of the best throughout the World Cup Circuit, met this past weekend in Samsun, Turkey for the World Cup Final. This prestigious event hosts the worlds top archers, making the competition relentless. Team Hoyt was able to come away with Gold, Silver and Bronze finishes […]
- Schloesser wins World Field to complete Triple-crownA Hoyt Podium sweep for the compound men. Mike Schloesser ear to ear with his GOLD medal beside Nico Wiener (SILVER) and Steve Anderson (BRONZE).CORTINA, Italy - The 2018 World Field Championships finished up today in the mountains of Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy. World Field consisted of Marked and Unmarked rounds on the course finishing with an Elimination […]
- Golden in LegnicaYasemin Anagoz met Maja Jager in the Finals taking it to a 5-5 draw forcing a shoot-off. Anagoz with a strong 10 taking the GOLD!LEGNICA, Poland - The European Archery Championships brought tough competition to the field as teams were competing to qualify for the European Games which will be held in Minsk, Belarus on […]
- Team Hoyt Dominates Buckeye ClassicDUBLIN, Ohio - Team Hoyt returned to Dublin for the Buckeye Classic which concluded the 2018 USAT circuit. This tournament determined final standings for the 2019 United States Archery Team and was the second stage of the U.S. Team Trials for the World Archery Championships and Pan Am Games. The weekend consisted of a 72 […]
- US National Target Championships and US OpenDUBLIN, Ohio - For the 134th time, archers from around the United States gathered on one field to compete in the National Target Championships. After two days of shooting and two rounds of 72 arrows, National Champions were crowned and Hoyt shooters took more than their share of US National Target Gold Medals. Additionally, Hoyt […]
- 2019 Bowtech Launch: Realm SR6 & SS ReviewBy Jon E. Silks Gear Testing Editor – Petersen’s Bowhunting Magazine The expert reviews keep rolling in! “Shooting the SR6 was a pleasure – they could have named it the SR6 SS.” “Shooting the Realm SS in the smooth setting will have you questioning the draw-weight setting. It is extremely easy to draw front […]
- Bowhunting World First Look and Field Test: 2019 Bowtech Realm SSJACE BAUSERMAN PUTS HIS HANDS ON THE NEW 2019 REALM SS AND GIVES YOU A FIRST LOOK AT THE SMOOTHEST BOW KNOWN TO MANKIND. By Jace Bauserman – Editor In Chief: Bowhunting World “Shoot this bow once — just once — and it will instantly make you happy. Bowtech wanted smooth … well, mission accomplished. […]
- Bowhunting World: 10 Best Budget Bows for 2018By: Easton Ames: Author – Bowhunting World/ Archery Business Value comes in many forms, and there’s certainly no reason to go broke buying a new rig. Today’s mid-priced models are simply designed to perform. Whether you’re a farmland deer hunter or a backcountry elk addict, here are 10 budget bows you can trust… BOWTECH FUEL […]
- PETERSEN’S BOWHUNTING – ATA 2018 TOP NEW BOWSBy Jon E. Silks Gear Testing Editor – Petersen’s Bowhunting Magazine You may have heard whispers in the wind, talk around the water cooler or some hint of a special introduction from Bowtech. Well, the wait is over, and the 2018 Realm has burst onto the scene looking to claim its place among the […]
- Field & Stream | Best New Compound Bows from the 2018 ATA ShowBy Scott Bestul Field & Stream Each January, the archery and bowhunting industry converges for the annual Archery Trade Association show. This is where most of the new products for the following season are debuted. The convention hall is surrounded by shooting lanes, giving us a chance to try all the year’s top new […]
- Spot and Stalk Javelina in Arizonaby: Jon Yokely, Bowtech Pro Staff Octobers in Arizona are always slow for a bowhunter! My friend Tiger and I decided to go and purchase an over the counter javelina tag on the Hualapai Indian Res. This is a tough hunt but with some really hard work and little luck it can produce. The first […]
- High Plains Pronghornby: Steve Lamb, Bowtech Pro Staff Wyoming, in my opinion, is the indisputable promise land for pronghorn antelope. In early June 2017, I was primarily focused on brief 3-photo images on my trail camera of a great whitetail buck. I focused a lot of energy on returning to check the camera every two weeks, completely […]
- What to carry in your backcountry packHeading out on a backcountry hunt? Bowtech’s brother-sister team Ryan Hay and Krissy Knox take an in-depth look inside their backcountry packs. What you need to know before you head off the grid. Topics covered: Safety Shelter Hunting needs Food & Water
- Takedown QuiverTakedown Quiver Easton Introduces Takedown Version of Elite Hip Quiver Archers worldwide regard the Elite Hip Quiver as the most versatile, performance-driven target quiver for serious archery competitors. Now Easton has made this standout quiver even more functionally diverse with the introduction of the Elite in a takedown version. What distinguishes the Elite Takedown model […]
- Arrow Shaft Design and PerformanceAn examination of the advantages and tradeoffs involved with parallel, tapered and barreled shaft technologies The post Arrow Shaft Design and Performance appeared first on Easton Archery.
- Recurve Bowstrings- A VITAL COMPONENTEverything an archer needs to know about a bowstring The post Recurve Bowstrings- A VITAL COMPONENT appeared first on Easton Archery.
- How to Install Easton HIT & Brass InsertsHow to Install Easton HIT & Brass Inserts Steve Anderson shows how to install the HIT and Brass Inserts. The post How to Install Easton HIT & Brass Inserts appeared first on Easton Archery.
- Bowhunting Deer in TexasBowhunting Axis and Whitetail Deer in Texas By Sarah Laughter from Easton Archery I have only ever held a tag for myself in my home state of Utah, Although I regularly entertain the idea of hunting out of state, nothing ever seemed to line up. One topic that dominates most of my professional and […]
- Team Easton Wins at World Cup FinalsThe 2018 Hyundai Archery World Cup season saw Team Easton shooters make the trek to Samsun, Turkey, on the shores of the Black Sea. 32 competitors, the top seven in each of the four categories, plus a host nation representative from Turkey in each category, went head-to-head to decide the overall World Cup champions for […]
- CHOOSING A BROADHEADWhen looking at how to select the right broadhead for your archery setup, there are two options: fixed blade and mechanical broadheads. Many hunters have recently switched to mechanical heads because they fly more true than fixed heads right out of the box. Now, why is that? Well, the main reason is that fixed blades […]
- Easton Target Archery – Podcast EP66George and Steve are back with the second season of the Easton Target Podcast- Number 66 covers preparation for the World Field Championship, the World Masters Championship, a spectacular car ad featuring archery, and Steve interviews NASP director Tommy Floyd. The post Easton Target Archery – Podcast EP66 appeared first on Easton Archery.
- How Arrows Are Made – A brief look at the Easton Archery factoryHow Arrows Are Made. A look inside the Easton Archery factory in Salt Lake City at how carbon-aluminium competition arrows are made. The post How Arrows Are Made – A brief look at the Easton Archery factory appeared first on Easton Archery.
- Easton NASP Academic Archer Program Enrolls 25,266 StudentsEaston NASP Academic Archer Program Enrolls 25,266 Students In November of 2015, National NASP® leadership and a group of NASP® educators and students met to discuss ways to further enhance the then 15 year old program. One recommendation was to establish a uniform incentive and recognition format to recognize and promote academic achievement for participating […]