Owners: Tim and Amy Tibbits
Note: Lost Grove Road goes North and Powell Road Goes South at the same intersection on County A!
From Dodgeville / Mineral Point -- Head South on 151, turn Left on Cty A. In ~3 miles go Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~ 1.3 miles is our shop.
From Platteville -- Go North on 151 towards Mineral Point. Turn Right on Cty A. In ~3 miles take a Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
From Lancaster / Rewey -- Travel County A towards 151. Take a Left onto Lost Grove Rd (first left after Cty J). In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
Tibbits Archery on Facebook
Check out the Buzz of the Industry
- Bowhunting Squirrels: Big Fun in Small Packages April 17, 2018A crisp fall morning begins. Sunlight is filtering through the trees, slowly melting the frost off fallen leaves. After what Read the full release. The post Bowhunting Squirrels: Big Fun in Small Packages appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Bowfishing Meets Paddleboarding: The Stealthiest Way to Hunt Fish April 12, 2018Spring brings sunshine, water sports and excellent fishing, which should inspire many bowhunters to try an awesome new way to Read the full release. The post Bowfishing Meets Paddleboarding: The Stealthiest Way to Hunt Fish appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Bowhunters: Don’t Forget the Dogs! April 11, 2018Waterfowl and upland-bird hunters spend most of the season alongside man’s best friend. By comparison, bowhunters usually feel forsaken when Read the full release. The post Bowhunters: Don’t Forget the Dogs! appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Podcasts Deliver Bowhunting Info on the Go! April 10, 2018Bowhunters who love immersing themselves in hunting tips, insightful stories and downright hilarious conversations can satisfy those cravings 24-7 wherever Read the full release. The post Podcasts Deliver Bowhunting Info on the Go! appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Embed Our News Feed! April 6, 2018Interested in sharing Bowhunting360.com content on your site? Follow this guide to find out how you can embed our auto-updating Read the full release. The post Embed Our News Feed! appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- I Shot A Deer. How Can I Use Everything? April 3, 2018Arrowing a deer and getting it home involves lots of work, but the reward is a freezer full of delicious Read the full release. The post I Shot A Deer. How Can I Use Everything? appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Edible Wild Game…Besides Deer! March 29, 2018Deer meat is great for grilling, but it’s not the only option when dishing up tasty treats. By adding nontraditional Read the full release. The post Edible Wild Game…Besides Deer! appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- How to Pick Bowfishing Hotspots March 28, 2018You took the bait. You’ve heard bowfishing is a fun, fast-paced, multi-shot sport, and you’re ready to try it. But Read the full release. The post How to Pick Bowfishing Hotspots appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Make a Turkey Call for Fun Spring Hunting March 27, 2018Savvy turkey hunters keep various calls handy for coaxing cautious toms into bow range. You can buy all the calls Read the full release. The post Make a Turkey Call for Fun Spring Hunting appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Team Hoyt Is Red Hot In The DesertPhoenix, ArizonaThe US outdoor season kicked off this past weekend in the warm desert of Arizona at the popular Arizona Cup. Make no mistakes, however, this is no warm-up shoot. The AZ Cup is also the USAT (United States Archery Team) season opener, so shooters have a lot on the line as they compete for […]
- Team Hoyt Heads South of the Border, Lands on Top the PodiumGuadalajara, MexicoBlue skies and warm weather make the Versus MX tournament a favorite for many archers. It is the first outdoor tournament of the season and Team Hoyt wasted no time getting hot, torching the competition and defending the Podium like they owned it.Steve Anderson shows off perfect form and execution while landing another 10 […]
- NFAA Indoor National Champion - Linda AndersonCincinnati, OHIf you have ever shot the full 60X round at the NFAA Indoor Nationals, you know how long and grueling that tournament is. You shoot a 5 Spot 60X round two days in a row and it takes several hours to get through each round. Most shooters will tell you the hardest part of […]
- Thacker off to a fast Start in 3DWith the first two tour stops of the 2018 ASA season in the books, Hoyt Pro Staff team member Donnie Thacker is 2 for 2 on podium finishes in the Known Pro Division - arguably the most competitive division in all of ASA. The Hoyt Archery Pro/Am in Foley, Alabama in February marks the beginning of […]
- World Cup Stage 1: ShanghaiThe 2017 World Cup kicked off last week in Shanghai, China. Team Hoyt shooters wasted no time in laying claim to the highest step on the podium, winning a full 9 of 10 events with Hoyt equipment.Shanghai makes for an intimidating stage, but Steven Wiljer (NED) was right at home.It’s no small feat to defeat […]
- 3D, Zero Problem. Tazza Rolls On.Tazza putting the Prevail FX to workTony Tazza entered the first leg of the IBO National Triple Crown Series with swagger, hot off of 2 consecutive wins in the most recent ASA shoots. His momentum would not be denied, and he extended that streak to 3 after a decisive win in Pipestem, West Virginia. Nothing beats […]
- “Big Cat” Rocks ReddingThe weather at Redding started hot but cooled as the shoot progressed. Team Hoyt’s shooting was a whole different story, however. Steve “Big Cat” Anderson started hot and stayed that way, burning his way through tricky winds and stiff competition to win the main event. Steve was joined in his podium performance by the likes […]
- Team Hoyt Beats the Heat at the AZ CupTemperature maps for USA Archery’s first outdoor event of the year, the AZ Cup, were covered in red-and so were the podiums. This World Team qualifying event offered little in the way of reprieve from the 90-degree heat aside from the switching breezes that added to the suspense of the finals. But a little warm […]
- Outdoor Kicks Off at Versus MxIs there any better way to jump start the outdoor target season than the Versus Mx Shoot? Tate “Tater” Morgan submits that there is not. Tate fought through 30 MPH winds in the finals to secure gold.Tate “Tater” Morgan took gold at Versus Mx.The Versus Shoot consists of 72 record arrows shot from 50 meters during qualification, […]
- Back-to-Back at the NFAA Indoor ChampionshipsJust a week after a strong performance won him his first US National Indoor title, Steve “Big Cat” Anderson continued his winning streak by securing the NFAA Indoor National Championship title in Men’s Compound. This back-to-back performance comes on the heels of the World Field Championship he won last summer, and may warrant a doctor’s […]
- PETERSEN’S BOWHUNTING – ATA 2018 TOP NEW BOWSBy Jon E. Silks Gear Testing Editor – Petersen’s Bowhunting Magazine You may have heard whispers in the wind, talk around the water cooler or some hint of a special introduction from Bowtech. Well, the wait is over, and the 2018 Realm has burst onto the scene looking to claim its place among the […]
- Field & Stream | Best New Compound Bows from the 2018 ATA ShowBy Scott Bestul Field & Stream Each January, the archery and bowhunting industry converges for the annual Archery Trade Association show. This is where most of the new products for the following season are debuted. The convention hall is surrounded by shooting lanes, giving us a chance to try all the year’s top new […]
- Spot and Stalk Javelina in Arizonaby: Jon Yokely, Bowtech Pro Staff Octobers in Arizona are always slow for a bowhunter! My friend Tiger and I decided to go and purchase an over the counter javelina tag on the Hualapai Indian Res. This is a tough hunt but with some really hard work and little luck it can produce. The first […]
- High Plains Pronghornby: Steve Lamb, Bowtech Pro Staff Wyoming, in my opinion, is the indisputable promise land for pronghorn antelope. In early June 2017, I was primarily focused on brief 3-photo images on my trail camera of a great whitetail buck. I focused a lot of energy on returning to check the camera every two weeks, completely […]
- What to carry in your backcountry packHeading out on a backcountry hunt? Bowtech’s brother-sister team Ryan Hay and Krissy Knox take an in-depth look inside their backcountry packs. What you need to know before you head off the grid. Topics covered: Safety Shelter Hunting needs Food & Water
- 2017 Montana Speed Goatby: Kenny Hollingsworth, Pro Staff It was finally time! August 2017 rolled around and it was time to head to the airport for Billings, Montana. I was returning to hunt antelope with one of my favorite outfitters once again. Dave Nelson of Nelson Outfitters. This was to be my first hunt of the year, after […]
- Tips for Scouting Camera Set Up and Useby: Toby & Samantha Gangler, Bowtech Ambassadors If you’re like us, you may not have a lot of extra time to spend hiking and scouting for elk. If you’re hunting on public ground, you’ll be competing with fellow hunters and you’re going to need every advantage you can find to get an arrow in the […]
- Pro Tips on Improving Your Accuracy from Tim GillinghamBowtech Pro Shooter Tim Gillingham has some tips to help you improve your accuracy. Do you get left and rights? Do you have a solid anchor point? Ever wonder how your grip impacts your shot? Tim covers all of these during an interview with Lucas Cooney on ArcheryTalk.com.
- Team Easton sweeps 10 of 12 podium slots at 2018 Arizona Cup Archery EventTeam Easton shooters continue to sweep medals at major outdoor events on the 2018 competition circuit, with 10 of 12 podium slots at the Arizona Cup archery event in the premiere compound and recurve senior categories. The winning streak started at the Asia Cup in Bangkok last month, and now the Arizona Cup, the second […]
- Easton Egg Hunt – Win Big On Archery ProductsEaston Archery is holding an “Easton Egg Hunt”. Be the first to find an “Easton Egg” and win one of many prizes. Easton will hide a random number of “Easton Eggs” on our websites (Eastonarchery.com, DMTargets.com & Beman.com) each day now through Saturday between 9:00 a.m – 10:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. If you’re the […]
- Easton Superdrive 27 The Maximum Line Cutting AdvantageLarge 27 diameter and high velocity combine for the fastest path to the winner’s circle. Salt Lake City, Utah—Easton introduces the NEW Superdrive 27 for 3D archers seeking the maximum diameter scoring advantage in a lightweight all-carbon shaft. The light-mass, large OD Superdrive 27 joins Superdrive 23 and 25 to complete the lineup of large […]
- Team Easton Sweeps Gold at Indoor World ChampionshipsTeam Easton Sweeps Gold at Indoor World Championships Following their gold medal haul at the Indoor World Cup final in Las Vegas, Team Easton made their way to Yankton, South Dakota, host of the 2018 Indoor World Archery Championships. Once again, Team Easton ran away with the medals! In the premier categories, Team Easton won […]
- EASTON 2318 Size Joins World’s Most-Accurate Arrow Line-upNew Size Added to Tournament-grade X2 Series Salt Lake City, UT –The Made-in-the-USA X27 & X23 are, hands-down, the most precise arrows ever made—featuring the highest standards for world-ranked tournament archers. With the most exacting spine, weight, and straightness of any arrow, the X-2 Series has the precision that gives competitors an edge to pick […]