Owners: Tim and Amy Tibbits
Note: Lost Grove Road goes North and Powell Road Goes South at the same intersection on County A!
From Dodgeville / Mineral Point -- Head South on 151, turn Left on Cty A. In ~3 miles go Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~ 1.3 miles is our shop.
From Platteville -- Go North on 151 towards Mineral Point. Turn Right on Cty A. In ~3 miles take a Right on Lost Grove Rd. In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
From Lancaster / Rewey -- Travel County A towards 151. Take a Left onto Lost Grove Rd (first left after Cty J). In ~1.3 miles is our shop.
Tibbits Archery on Facebook
Check out the Buzz of the Industry
- Archery Safety Video July 18, 2018Archery is a statistically safer sport than bowling and pingpong, but it still requires everyone to follow simple rules at Read the full release. The post Archery Safety Video appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Don’t Get Bugged Out! July 17, 2018If you spend any time outdoors in summer, you know too well the piercing whine of mosquitoes as they buzz Read the full release. The post Don’t Get Bugged Out! appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Pattern a Buck with Trail Cameras for Opening Day July 16, 2018Trail cameras are fun. They’re also helpful when trying to pattern white-tailed deer. And for those hoping to arrow a Read the full release. The post Pattern a Buck with Trail Cameras for Opening Day appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Practice Shot Placement with These Tips July 11, 2018Properly placed shots deliver quick recoveries and tasty meat. The key is knowing a deer’s anatomy and where to aim Read the full release. The post Practice Shot Placement with These Tips appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- When to Adjust Your Draw Weight July 10, 2018Draw weight is a measurement of the force required to draw a bow. Bows with higher draw weights generate faster Read the full release. The post When to Adjust Your Draw Weight appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Bowhunting 101: The Beginning Bowhunter’s Checklist June 26, 2018Some people might say I have obsessive-compulsive disorder. I like things to be just so; in line and in order. Read the full release. The post Bowhunting 101: The Beginning Bowhunter’s Checklist appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Tips for Concealing Your Stand or Blind June 21, 2018To ensure consistent bowhunting success, you must stay hidden from your quarry. You can sit as still as a statue, Read the full release. The post Tips for Concealing Your Stand or Blind appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Scout Smarter with Google Earth June 20, 2018Scouting typically means hiking for hours to learn a property or discover what’s new on lands you’ve hunted many times Read the full release. The post Scout Smarter with Google Earth appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Bowfishing: What to Do with Your Fish June 20, 2018Bowfishing is a great way to spend quality time with your bow each summer. It’s also a worthy changeup from Read the full release. The post Bowfishing: What to Do with Your Fish appeared first on Bowhunting 360.
- Rain Can’t Stop Tazza and Hockman at ASAMETROPOLIS, Illinois - Rain, floods and mud didn’t phase Hoyt Pro Shooters Tony Tazza and Pam Hockman who both finished on the top spot of the podium, taking home the prize money and the bragging rights. Tazza, currently leading the Shooter of the Year race by almost 20 points, went into the shoot-off in third place […]
- Lopez, Anderson Battle for Gold at World Cup in Salt Lake CitySALT LAKE CITY, Utah - Unforgiving heat and relentless winds made for extremely difficult shooting conditions at the World Cup in Salt Lake City, but Hoyt shooters Sara Lopez and Linda Ochoa-Anderson stood out and earned the right to shoot for Gold in the women’s compound division. Both shooters were impressive in the tough conditions, […]
- Hoyt Shooters Gold Rush SoCalCHULA VISTA, California - Team Hoyt shooters were on their A-game at the SoCal Showdown, taking home all the Gold Medals and 9 out of 12 total medals.Hoyt Pro, Matt Sullivan, beat the top ranked archer in the world to win gold in men’s compound, making it two in a row after his gold medal […]
- Anderson, Ellison and Koehl Finish Top in FieldDARRINGTON, Washington - The 2018 National Field Championships and U.S. World Field Team Trials were held in Darrington, Washington with archer’s testing their skills on one of the most beautiful archery ranges in the country. Field archery is much different than most other target competitions because of the varied terrain and distances shot in a field […]
- Tazza on a Tear in 3D CountrySenior Pro Tony Tazza takes aim and holds off the competition in the ASA shootdown. London, KY - Senior Pro Tony Tazza shot 22 up ( with 14 bonus rings ) for the weekend through 40 targets to enter the shootdown in first place, 1 point ahead of Hoyt Teammate Jeff Hopkins who finished at 21 […]
- Mr. Perfect Is Golden at World Cup, AntalyaAntalya, Turkey - Mike Schloesser found himself in familiar territory with his Hoyt Prevail in hand at the second leg of the World Cup - qualifying number one and finishing number one, taking the Gold Medal in men’s compound. With this win, Schloesser locked up his spot at the World Cup finals with two legs […]
- Tazza Takes the Win at 1st Leg of the IBO Triple CrownPipestem, WV - The first leg of the IBO Triple Crown kicked off this past weekend with 3D shooters gunning for 11′s on the 11, 10, 8, 5 scoring format on Rinehart 3D targets. Veteran 3D shooter and long time Hoyt Pro Staffer, Tony Tazza shot five 11′s in his last seven targets to secure […]
- Hoyt Shooters Chomp the Competition at Gator CupNEWBERRY, Florida - The 2018 Easton Foundation’s Gator Cup is always popular thanks to the sunny weather, fantastic venue and incredible competition. This year was no exception with over 500 shooters competing.Team Hoyt’s Matt Sullivan, shooting his Hoyt Prevail, took the top spot on the Men’s Compound podium, knocking off big-name archer’s all along the […]
- Lopez Prevails - Gains #1 World Ranking and World Cup VictoryShanghai, People’s Republic of China Sara celebrates her #1 World Ranking and World Cup Victory.The 2018 Archery Outdoor World Cup kicked off this past week in Shanghai, China. Shooters from around the world competed for medals, world cup points and world ranking positions. Hoyt Pro Shooter, Sara Lopez did what she has done countless times […]
- Team Hoyt Is Red Hot In The DesertPhoenix, ArizonaThe US outdoor season kicked off this past weekend in the warm desert of Arizona at the popular Arizona Cup. Make no mistakes, however, this is no warm-up shoot. The AZ Cup is also the USAT (United States Archery Team) season opener, so shooters have a lot on the line as they compete for […]
- PETERSEN’S BOWHUNTING – ATA 2018 TOP NEW BOWSBy Jon E. Silks Gear Testing Editor – Petersen’s Bowhunting Magazine You may have heard whispers in the wind, talk around the water cooler or some hint of a special introduction from Bowtech. Well, the wait is over, and the 2018 Realm has burst onto the scene looking to claim its place among the […]
- Field & Stream | Best New Compound Bows from the 2018 ATA ShowBy Scott Bestul Field & Stream Each January, the archery and bowhunting industry converges for the annual Archery Trade Association show. This is where most of the new products for the following season are debuted. The convention hall is surrounded by shooting lanes, giving us a chance to try all the year’s top new […]
- Spot and Stalk Javelina in Arizonaby: Jon Yokely, Bowtech Pro Staff Octobers in Arizona are always slow for a bowhunter! My friend Tiger and I decided to go and purchase an over the counter javelina tag on the Hualapai Indian Res. This is a tough hunt but with some really hard work and little luck it can produce. The first […]
- High Plains Pronghornby: Steve Lamb, Bowtech Pro Staff Wyoming, in my opinion, is the indisputable promise land for pronghorn antelope. In early June 2017, I was primarily focused on brief 3-photo images on my trail camera of a great whitetail buck. I focused a lot of energy on returning to check the camera every two weeks, completely […]
- What to carry in your backcountry packHeading out on a backcountry hunt? Bowtech’s brother-sister team Ryan Hay and Krissy Knox take an in-depth look inside their backcountry packs. What you need to know before you head off the grid. Topics covered: Safety Shelter Hunting needs Food & Water
- 2017 Montana Speed Goatby: Kenny Hollingsworth, Pro Staff It was finally time! August 2017 rolled around and it was time to head to the airport for Billings, Montana. I was returning to hunt antelope with one of my favorite outfitters once again. Dave Nelson of Nelson Outfitters. This was to be my first hunt of the year, after […]
- Tips for Scouting Camera Set Up and Useby: Toby & Samantha Gangler, Bowtech Ambassadors If you’re like us, you may not have a lot of extra time to spend hiking and scouting for elk. If you’re hunting on public ground, you’ll be competing with fellow hunters and you’re going to need every advantage you can find to get an arrow in the […]
- Pro Tips on Improving Your Accuracy from Tim GillinghamBowtech Pro Shooter Tim Gillingham has some tips to help you improve your accuracy. Do you get left and rights? Do you have a solid anchor point? Ever wonder how your grip impacts your shot? Tim covers all of these during an interview with Lucas Cooney on ArcheryTalk.com.
- Easton A/C/C- Still One of the Greatest Carbon Arrow Shafts EverEaston originated carbon arrows all the way back in 1982, after more than a decade of development. Until then, Easton X7 aluminum shafts won the Olympic Games in 1972, when archery returned to the modern games, as well as in 1976, and 1980. Easton’s first carbon A/C shafts were used to win the 1984 Olympic […]
- Team Easton sweeps 10 of 12 podium slots at 2018 Arizona Cup Archery EventTeam Easton shooters continue to sweep medals at major outdoor events on the 2018 competition circuit, with 10 of 12 podium slots at the Arizona Cup archery event in the premiere compound and recurve senior categories. The winning streak started at the Asia Cup in Bangkok last month, and now the Arizona Cup, the second […]
- Easton Superdrive 27 The Maximum Line Cutting AdvantageLarge 27 diameter and high velocity combine for the fastest path to the winner’s circle. Salt Lake City, Utah—Easton introduces the NEW Superdrive 27 for 3D archers seeking the maximum diameter scoring advantage in a lightweight all-carbon shaft. The light-mass, large OD Superdrive 27 joins Superdrive 23 and 25 to complete the lineup of large […]
- Team Easton Sweeps Gold at Indoor World ChampionshipsTeam Easton Sweeps Gold at Indoor World Championships Following their gold medal haul at the Indoor World Cup final in Las Vegas, Team Easton made their way to Yankton, South Dakota, host of the 2018 Indoor World Archery Championships. Once again, Team Easton ran away with the medals! In the premier categories, Team Easton won […]
- EASTON 2318 Size Joins World’s Most-Accurate Arrow Line-upNew Size Added to Tournament-grade X2 Series Salt Lake City, UT –The Made-in-the-USA X27 & X23 are, hands-down, the most precise arrows ever made—featuring the highest standards for world-ranked tournament archers. With the most exacting spine, weight, and straightness of any arrow, the X-2 Series has the precision that gives competitors an edge to pick […]