Tim and Amy Tibbits are NFAA/USA Archery Instructors.
*We train you using your own equipment to improve your target scores and shooting form.*
If you’re looking for lessons for your kids, they need to have their own equipment. We have kids archery equipment for sale, but not for lease.
We are trained to help you:
- Develop a better shot · Control your nerves
- Develop a mental program · Control your target panic
- Increase your scores
|Are you interested in increasing your archery performance?|
|Have you ever had had buck fever and missed a hunting shot because of it?|
|Do you get really nervous about shooting around other people?|
|Have you spent more than $100-$200 in the past 4 months on archery equipment hoping to improve your score?|
|Have you ever flinched (felt like you had a small seizure before the shot took off and the pin was in the wrong spot)?|
|Have you ever “Shot a drive by” (you know the pin goes through the target and you punched it off as the pin hit the center of the target)?|
|Have you ever froze on the target (your pin sits below, above, or on the side of the target and you couldn’t make the shot happen)?|
|Have you ever left the range knowing you can shoot better, but you are shooting worse?|
|Can you put the pin on the target without hammering the trigger?|
|Have you ever wondered how a lot of shooters hold so steady?|
|Have you spent hours tuning feeling there’s something wrong with this thing (It’s not me!)?|
|Are you stuck at a certain score?|
If you answered yes to any of the Previous questions, an archery instructor may be something you should consider!
Just a Glimpse of how we’ll help:
- We’ll develop a program specifically to target your needs and your style.
- We’ll look at your equipment and help set that equipment up to best fit you and your shooting style
- We’ll critique your form and shooting style through shooting analysis.
- We’ll help you fine-tune your shot sequence.
- We’ll let you try multiple releases to see what fits you best. (Sometimes the release you shoot is the best but you just shoot it wrong). Lets see what fits your shooting personality.
- We’ll help you develop goals and come up with a plan to improve your archery game.
- We’ll help you develop a mental approach to archery.
- We’ll put together a strong shot process tying together the physical technical and mental aspects of shooting a strong accurate shot.
Let us help You shoot Better
Call for a free PHONE consultation!
After phone consultation, Sessions are priced based on:
Hourly Rate $60 Per Hour
Call for inquiries on half-day, full day, and group rates. If you get your buddies together we can make it more cost efficient for all!